Our Better Earthing Mat is made from a new form of nontoxic PVC with carbon infused into the top (black layer) for earthing.
This PVC is durable, recyclable, and phthalate-free. We’ve tested it rigorously for 2 years as a floor mat and its conductivity for earthing remained perfect.
The blue underside is textured to grip the surface.
Use with socks
You can comfortably use your Better Earthing Mat all year round as this product works effectively through thin natural fibre socks or clothing as well as bare skin. The earth’s free electrons will pass from the mat to your body via the slightest amount of moisture in your socks and clothing, even in drier areas of Australia like Dubbo, NSW!
You can confirm this with an Auto-Range Multimeter.
Places you can use a Better Earthing Mat
- On or in front of your sofa – put your feet on it while you watch TV.
- At your computer desk; rest your arms on it. Put it on the floor beneath your desk, and place your feet (bare or with thin socks) on the mat.
- Sit on the mat while you relax in an easy chair.
People who use this mat while working at a computer for long hours generally notice they have less fatigue and more energy at the end of the working day.
Earthing Mat / Grounding Mat at the Office – Health Benefits
- Better concentration
- More energy at the end of the day
- Stress reduction
- Protection from low-frequency EMFs from surrounding electrical appliances and wiring.
Earthing Mat / Grounding Mat at Home – Health Benefits
- Reduced inflammation & pain
- Improved blood circulation and heart rate variability
- More positive mood
See our earthing benefits page for more info.